Please contact us at 817-366-4945 if you wish to order more.
The JanaBand is designed to organize and make easily accessible tubes, wires, cables and lines at the bedside.
A patient's call button can be kept from falling to the floor, thereby reducing the risk of a person fallling out of bed while trying to reach for it.
Tubes and lines used for patient care are better organized and more safely managed by nursing staff, being kept off the floor and quickly identified.
• A simple cost-effective Risk Management tool
• Helps keep tubes, wires and cables organized
• Provides convenience for patient and staff
• Attaches to beds, IV poles, pumps and a variety of devices
• “Quick-Release” overlap design for quick line removal
• Soft to the touch with no sharp corners
• Latex-free and recyclable
• Custom colors available